rejuvenation retreat in Belize
Yoga & melt method retreat with Sue Elkind and lisa fischer
Ambergris caye, belize
march 3-10, 2018
Prepare to be pampered on this special retreat designed to rejuvenate your body, de-stress your mind, and nourish your soul. Join Sue Elkind & Lisa Fischer in beautiful Ambergris Caye, the largest island of Belize (25 miles long & 1 mile wide) and host to the world’s 2nd largest natural barrier reef. Your senses will come alive as you witness some of the most breathtaking geography on earth! We will stay at Mahogany Bay Village, a new luxury beach resort tucked between lush tropical foliage and canals, accented with true local flavor and all the comforts of upscale guest accommodations and amenities.
This retreat will include:
• 7 nights of Private or Semi-private accommodations in Belizean-style villas, made from local sustainably-harvested hardwoods and featuring lofty ceilings, air conditioning and artfully designed heirloom-quality furniture.
• Two 2-hour classes per day in a state-of-the art yoga studio fully equipped with mats, blocks, bolsters, straps and aerial hammocks. Morning meditation and yoga (all levels), afternoon Melt Method (self myofascial release) and restoratives.
• Daily meals include continental breakfast & post yoga buffet lunches, 4 group dinners at MBV's signature restaurant starring farm-to-table cuisine, 1 sunset dinner cruise, and a $75 resort credit that can be used for your other meals or drinks around the 60-acre property.
• Swimming at the Bay Club in a grand salt water pool.
• Access to a private white sand Beach Club via a complimentary 10 minute scenic boat ride.
• 1 Complimentary Group SUP (Stand Up Paddle board) Yoga Class
• Sunset catamaran excursion and dinner for group
• Use of all non-motorized beach toys such as kayaks, hobi-cats, and paddleboards at the Beach Club.
• Transfers from San Pedro Dock or Airport to resort.
• free WiFi
• EARLY BIRD SPECIAL — 1 Spa Treatment - 30 Min ($45 Spa Credit) when you sign up by December 1st, 2017!
The serene Mahogany Bay Village complements the lively downtown San Pedro area with its own General Store, chocolate boutique, weekly craft and farmers market, scuba diving and fishing operators, a spa and yoga studio, and a nail and beauty salon.
Ambergris Caye, Belize, has been named the leading destination in Central America by the World Travel Awards for two years running! Click here for more details on this incredible destination.
accommodations & pricing:
• Garden Cottage - double occupancy: 2 beds, choose between queen bed/loft $2550, king bed/ground floor $2600
• Family Villa- three private bedrooms with living room & kitchen. Private King bed with private bath/single - $2950, couple $2150 each. Private King bath with shared bath $2750. Bunk Beds with shared bath $2150 each.
• Garden Private - single $3500 or double occupancy, $2350 per person.
$750 deposit due upon registration, pay balance by December 1st to receive complimentary spa treatment!
Payment Plan Option- $750 due upon registration, $750 by January 3rd, balance due February 1st.
Cancellation policy- deposit is non-refundable. All other monies reimbursed before February 1st. After February 1st, no refunds.
Excluded from retreat- Airfare to Belize City, Transfer from Belize City to Abergris Caye by either Air Transfer (approximately $160 Round Trip) or Boat Transfer (approximately $40 Round Trip), additional excursions and two dinners (which $75 resort credit can be used for).
Have a question?
Please call DIG Yoga at (609) 460-4222 or email our studio manager Tracy Morgan: email@example.com
Garden Cottage - King, & Queen loft
Garden Cottage - King- private
Family Villa living room and kitchen