Summer Self-Care Retreat
with Sue Elkind & Jeanne-Marie Derrick
at the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA
Thursday, July 19 - Sunday, July 22
Nourish your being with joy! Join Sue and Jeanne-Marie for three days of self-care this summer.
Slow down and take the time to do something really nice for yourself. Connect with what nourishes you through yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, healthy food and great company in a pristine environment. Learn Ayurvedic daily routines of self-care that help establish balance, promote health and maintain wellbeing.
On this retreat, we invite you to slow down, relax, rejuvenate and connect with the inner you. This retreat may be one of the most important things you do for yourself all year. All levels welcome.
• Standard Room- Double occupancy with shared bath in hallway (2 twins) - $750 by June 19th, $780 after.
• Deluxe Room- Double occupancy with private bath (2 twins) - $800 by June 19th, $850 after.
• Deluxe Room- Single occupancy with private bath (queen) - $1100 by June 19th, $1150 after.
$100 non-refundable deposit reserves your room
Space is limited, pre-registration required.
The Himalayan Institute is a 2.5 hour drive from Lambertville in Honesdale, PA. Dig Yoga is happy to help arrange carpooling with participants.
included in the package:
• 3 nights, 4 days
• 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
• 2 daily yoga classes per day
• daily meditation
• Trail hiking on the 400-acre wooded campus
• Spa treatments and Ayurvedic services like Shirodhara and therapeutic massages (for additional cost).
Have a question?
Please call DIG Yoga at (609) 460-4222 or email our studio manager Tracy Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info on the retreat center visit: for more info on the retreat center visit: https://www.himalayaninstitute.org/venue/himalayan-institute-retreat-center/