recharge in Mexico
Yoga and Melt Method Wellness retreat
Mar de Jade, chacala, mexico
March 4-11, 2017
Join Sue Elkind and Lisa Fischer for this transformative Yoga and Melt Method Wellness retreat on the sandy beaches of Chacala, Mexico. Enjoy daily yoga, meditation and a rejuvenating Melt Method practice, as well as delicious food, beach front property, pristine nature trails, cultural sightseeing, and more!
The retreat center, Mar de Jade, was founded by pioneer medical doctor, Laura Del Valle, and refers to itself as an 'open home' that welcomes people to a safe and loving atmosphere where they can rest, nourish their spirit and enjoy the sweetness of life. Set between a tropical jungle Mountainside and the rolling waves of the Pacific ocean, Mar de Jade is surrounded by natural beauty and absolute tranquility. They have over 30 years of experience hosting retreats, and prepare all meals from scratch using local ingredients from their 17 acre organic farm. We get to enjoy these meals with incredible sunset views for dinner while at the same time enjoying a jungle mountain side as well. Pure bliss!!!
• Ocean room - double $1900, single $2595
• Garden room - double $1800, single $2295,
• Guest Room - double $1650, single $2095
• Guest Loft four twins - $1400
$500 non-refundable deposit reserves your room, and 50% of payment by October 1st, the rest by February 15th. Space is limited, this will fill!
90 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta airport. Transports, tips, spa treatments and excursions additional (group transport from airport will be organized for best rate).
included in the package:
• 7 nights accommodations with private baths
• 3 fresh, delicious meals per day from the local sustainable community
• 2 classes per day (Yoga & Melt Method)
• Sunrise/Sunset Meditations
• Swimming- pool or beachfront
• Spa treatments available (additional charge)
• Free time for optional excursions and/or
cultural activities **
• Temazcal Ceremony (Aztec Sweatlodge-optional)
• Trail Hiking
• Boating & fishing
• Horseback riding
• Surfing at "La Caleta" break
• Whale Watching
• Boat tour through a mangrove full of
exotic birds and wildlife
• Tour their organic farm.
• Altavista Excursion (Pre-Hispanic petroglyphs)
• La Peñita (Traditional Mexican market)
• Nearby beach towns, each with its distinct flavor (Sayulita, San Pancho…)
The Mar de Jade Experience
Why we can’t wait to be there!
Have a question?
Please call DIG Yoga at (609) 460-4222 or email our studio manager Tracy Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org